----- Original Message -----
From: Grace
To: TMIC
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 4:16 PM
Subject: OT--Tornado missed son's house.

He lives outside of Booneville, Indiana.  Whenever he called yesterday I was so relieved.  Believe it or not---he slept through the whole thing!!!  He had some time off and had gone out with friends that evening, and so was feeling tipsy and went to bed.  Whenever he woke up and went for his morning drive, he was more than a bit suspicious to say the least.  I will be thrilled once he and his girlfriend move out of that area.  It's called *Tornado Alley*.
That boy will be the death of me yet! LOL!

Hugs,
Grace