Congrats Grace! What wonderful news! I hope that with the easing of financial worries you will begin to feel much better.

I didn't realize from the descriptions what you guys were discussing, because my urodynamics have always been on a bed, I would guess because I'm a non-walker.
This is where they fill the bladder to see at what point it either spasms or leaks. Being on a bed I watch my bladder misbehave. Pretty cool science.
I'm at the max amount of ditropan XL so they won't increase that, but they did have a recommendation. They suggested that I start doing my bowel therapy every other day or every day. They are hoping that with less pressure from the bowels, my bladder may not spasm as often. And, of course, as LOVELY as bowel therapy is, I was jazzed to be able to do it twice as often!
:)have a good evening, DebC in Mi.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.