This morning as usual, I woke up and have to sit on the edge of the bed for
a couple minutes to get the ole body stabilized before attempting to move.
Anyhoo, the lil guy, my great grandson seems to know when I wake up. Now, he's
only two and a half, but he knocks on my bedroom door hollering Da, he calls me
da, and says, "You awake". Of course I answer and he opens the door, comes in
and grabs my hand as if to help me up. Well, I have to lean forward to move the
weight that way so I can stand, but when doing so, I exert a lot of pressure.
As luck may have it, I let one go that sounded like timber falling. All of a
sudden, his little face gets distorted and he looks at me like I'm an empty
bucket. He slowly backs up hollering Na na, that's my old girl, and she comes
around the corner. He gets behind her and pushes toward my door where her face
takes on his original distortion. Now I'm laughing so hard the tears are
running down my cheeks, but she snatches him up, slams my!
  door shut, and that's the last I saw of both of them so far. Just thought I'd
let ya know how my day started.

Gunny

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet