Same here.  TM hit me after a bad flu.  I wavered about the shot for
about 3 years.  My dr was leaving the decision up to me.  Have had the
shot for the past 4 yrs with no problems.  Having it today as a matter
of fact.  There is a risk, I suppose, but I find I get sooooo sick with
even an ordinary cold.  Don't need the flu.
Diane in Canada