Hi,

I just wanted let you all know that 44 years ago tomorrow when I was 5 and
1/2 months old I came down with TM.  My level is T-5 incomplete (I have
some feeling) and I get around in a wheel chair.  I have led a happy and
"normal" type life mostly because of the great family I have.  I was the
youngest of five children.   I graduated from college and have a decent job
with great benefits.  I think growing up with TM might be a little easier
than getting it in the prime of your life.

I found this site about 10 years ago and it was a blessing.  It helped me
described to the Dr.'s the what I was feeling and not imagining and was
able to direct them to this site to gain additional information and
treatments.  You may not see me post very often unless it is something I
feel I contribute to.  Last year I was not able to post my anniversary due
to a 62 day hospital stay.  This was caused by a staph infection after
having a colostomy operation ( this was elective). Oh well!

I have met many great people on this list that I correspond with off this
list.  This list is a great source of inspiration as well as information
and I hope it continues for ever.

I just want people to remember there is a life with TM.

If I can ever be of help please feel free to contact me.

Dennis
Reno, NV