Thank gooodness for doctors with good senses of humor. They help us make it through the stresses of life with tm (and other maladies)!

I told my PCP the other day that I had to make an appt with the infectious disease guy for a regular check up. That he'd told me to lose a few pounds (41 to be exact!)
before I came back......so I told the PCP I was going to call for an appt and ask for
Feb 29th..hoping there wasn't one for at least another year, that way I might be able to make the weight loss...............he looked at me with a glimmer in his eye
and said, "I like the way you think!"

Laughter really is the best medicine!!

Hugs, janh  Stillwater, OK