Hi Everyone,

Yep, I am exactly the same way. Bite off more than I can chew. Before TM I did everything - very active - this fatigue has to be one of the hardest parts of TM for me.  My mind tells me "yes - go for it"  my body has ideas of its own.  Therefore, I have half-done things all the time - and let me tell you, I'm one of those people who could never tolerate that before!!  Life does change that's for sure. Naps are the only thing that keep me half-way sane.

Blessings to all
Linda in Bothell, WA

From: "Lynn Pouliot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Everyone,

I too get up feeling like I can do anything.  I always start some sort of project ( cleaning house, clearing out a closet, decorating) and soon realize I "bit off more than I can chew" I tire so easily.  Hence, I always have half of things completed.  And a bigger mess than I sarted with.  Oh well,  I am starting to learn how much I can do before I get tired.   Resting usually restores most of my energy, but not all.

Lynn P. in Frigid RI