Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and warm wishes in the event of my mom's passing and our whirlwind trip to TX and back. Everything went well, and we had a good time visiting with family and friends. Even got to visit with RCookHook for a few minutes - he was a dear to come out, and on one of Houston's record rainy days (5 1/2 inches in one day!)

It will take a while to adjust to my mom's absence. Some days it doesn't seem real; other times I'm teary over not being able to see her or talk to her again til we get to heaven. She was one of my best friends, and I'll miss her.

We got back a few days ago, then had a flurry of laundry and housecleaning for my husband's mom to come for a visit that we had already planned before all of this other happened.

But I just wanted to let you know we were back and safe, and thank you for you prayers and thoughts.

Barbara H.