From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Heather & Pieter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: How NOT to pass your driver's test THIS is cute one

> >> It will include parallel > parking.
>
> A tip I learned the last time I took my BMW for service.  New BMW's side
rearview mirrors swivel down so you can see the "blind spot"  and curb when
backing into a parallel space.  I didn't have enough money to buy a new car,
but found that by using rear mirror "joy stick", I could swivel it down
almost as swiftly, and backing/turning in is so much easier now.

> I used to be able to do this maneuver without problem, now I need all the
help I can get. Another TM loss