Hello all,

 This is a strange Dex Letter as it will deal with incontinence. I have come across a great place to get supplies such as briefs, or diapers if you will. One of the ones that I use lasts about 4-6 hours, and no leaks.

They will send you a variety pack of about 20 to 22 sample briefs. Two of each type. There is a charge of $9.95. Believe me it is worth it.

Phone number is 1-800-269-4663, or their website; www.hdis.com.

They have all kinds of stuff, from washcloths to odor control. Really a whole bunch of stuff. Women's sanitary needs also. Some diet type drinks, pads to protect your bed. You get a 36 page catalog, with a lot of stuff to make you comfortable, to yourself and others around you.

Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

To my friends who don't need this sort of thing, sorry about that. But you never know when you might. I found out the hard way myself.

Have a Great New Year,

Dex