Well,  teeeee heeeee ....... I've heard very very unofficially that tequila is a banned substance in Canada ........  :>):>):>)      just kidding.    Maybe the Scots in charge over there would rather everybody drink a good single malt instead. .... Eh....????

Bobberino

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:58 PM   Subject: Re: [TMIC] Lyrica (Tequila)

Actually I've never had tequila but it does sound interesting.
Never heard the little ditty either.  I'd really have to be careful as most of us would as FLOOR would NOT be good.

Heather in Calgary
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:14 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Lyrica (Tequila)

Yum!

We must all be careful though while consuming so as not to live up to the little ditty:

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

Love Karyne