In a message dated 1/29/2006 1:59:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Wingsofabirdie writes:
   NEWFIE BEACHES

--- Begin Message ---
Couldn't resist sending this one along!  tee hee

   NEWFIE BEACHES

  Bob liked to frequent the Newfoundland beaches but was never able to attract  the girls. He decided to ask his friend Garge the lifeguard for advice

"It's those big baggy swimming trunks that make you look like n old bloke.

  They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself  a pair of  Speedos - about two sizes too small, and drop a fist-sized potato down inside them. I'm telling ya man...you'll have all the babes you want!"

  The following weekend, Bob hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as  he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

  Bob went back to Garge the lifeguard and and asked him:

"What's wrong now?"

 "Lard-Tunder'in boy!" said Garge, "the potato goes in the front!"

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand,
as in what direction we are moving—
We must sail sometimes against it
But we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor."

Oliver Wendel Holmes

A mother holds her child's hand for a short time,
but she holds his heart forever

--- End Message ---