I still have two more days of Solumedrol, so the home health care nurse will be coming back.  Also, they are making me another appointment with my bereavement counselor---she's wonderful---to help me to cope with this partial vision loss.  It didn't worsen in the hospital, but it didn't really get that much better yet.  They did say that sometimes it will resolve itself completely so I am not giving up hope. I have to make a followup appointment with the neuro-opthalmologist for next week.  Oh Joy, another week of running around---how can one get better whenever all of these appointments have to be kept?  It makes me so tired.

Grace