Patti,

That is too funny. A smart hand. I wonder if that is why sometimes we want to swat someone upside the head before the brain kicks in and says "Nope Can't Do That".

Tee Hee
Heather in Calgary

To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:10 AM
Subject: [TMIC] iching and clonus

I thought my brain was the only one that gets mixed up with itching. I get clonus in my right hand when my eyes or nose itches. I kind of thought it to be that my hand wanted to start itching at the same time my brain registered that I felt an itch. I couldn't tell anyone asbout it because that would make my hand smarter than my brain. Well, maybe!

Patti - Michigan