Mary Eden - thanks again for the vote of confidence. And don't worry about your Falcons - they'll have their day too!
Hugs
Linda

From: "Mary Eden Cochran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Don't worry about the names here...I read the emails too, you know.
And as far as rooting for the home team...we have the Falcons
so does that tell you anything?  Lousy lousy lousy for years
but now are beginning to look some better.
They have had a hard time of it for sure...so if they ever get
to a bowl game of any level, I will have to give them my vote too.
Keep you chin up, kiddo....you might just win the whole tamale here!