Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: [TMIC] House Rules

There are just a few rules for this tmic-list that I have learned
by breaking them over the years on here. I don't know if they
are written anywhere, but I have not seen them.

The first and foremost rule is that this is a site for TMers and
their family members (whom we welcome!).  Others are welcome
to be here also....I just don't know how to define them.
Some may have other diseases similar to TM, like MS, and
they are very very welcome.
Sales people are not allowed to peddle their products though.

I think the only other rules might be that all emails should be decent,
considerate, on topic (that would be TM and it's associated
problems/difficulties), and fairly up front with all the problems
we have and/or need help to deal with.

I remember very well the times I was corrected for
sending anything to the list that had to do with other subjects
especially about religion or politics.  And, it would be better
for someone who has been here longer than I have to tell
the group if there are any more rules to abide by.

It is my understanding that those 'other subjects' should
be to a particular person (s) and not the entire list.
If this is wrong, someone please feel free to correct me.
Privately, that is.  Not on the tmic-list for all to see.

Grumpy
(Mary Eden)