I started out archiving the messages on my account then moved them to the TMA account. The messages were filling up all our storage until I found escribe.com which archived list-groups for free with a nice searchable format.

As the saying goes "you get what you pay for". The escribe site went away and so did the archives from the tmic and my other 2 list-groups. When that happened I looked for another place and started using mail-archive.com around
Oct. 2, 2005. It is also a free site.

I have some of the old messages saved on my backup cds & dvds but I don't have a good way to search them.

Jim