Think I'll just wait for that then pHran3que, because you could drive yourself insane (well, I know, more so) worrying about all of these things.

Think I'll just bead on while I wait, seems to help me

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] an excellent reference

> Okay, so I'm going back on my word.

I must confess that my secret to my incredible health is that I maintain an internal pH of 3.2.

I do this by consuming lots of acidic foods, drinks and hydro chloric acid when needed.

I would not recommend doing this before changing various settings in your kidneys, adrenal glands and hypothalamus.  In order to accomplish this you need a setting reset box that plugs into the systems preference interface that must be installed by a neurosurgeon qualified and certified by the Organ Settings Corporation based in Belgium.  I understand that this corporation and the University of Wisconsin will be given a patent for "Stem Cell Therapy" in the near future.

I hope this information is of some help.

pH-ran3que