Well, today I had a visit with the dr. that took care of me in the hosp. (been seeing him all along, as well as neuro ,since I got out) And he said he didnt think I needed any more P, that I would benefit just as well with home stretching and exercises I am doing already. He also said I "looked great and had exceeded above and beyond his expectations" ! Tho of course ot me it's slow and not as steady as *I* would like LOL But it was good to hear. I did get another temp. 6 mos handicap placard form too.
 I also heard from Soc. Security today, and they did a medical *intake* over the phone with me. They are going to mail me some forms to signs and release forms for my dr's and then they will mail them to the capitol and then mail to dr's to fill out...then they will decide. She said it could take 6 mos.
Onward and upwards I say!

~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­