From: Krissy Z
To: TM List
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:20 PM
Subject: [TMIC] DRUG choices-Help?

OK, I have read about neurontin, requip, and lyrica.
 It is true the neurontin seems scary, since it's mostly a seizure med. I take a low dosage and it does seem to lessen my sensations at night and help me sleep, tho not all the way thru any more.
 Requip, I am not sure of yet, It sounds promising, tho I don't have true restless legs, just numb, tingly, burning,the vibration/adrenaline feeling.....
The Lyrica, is a diabetic med? also for seizures?
So I ask, if I am not prone to diabetes or seizures, isn't there something to take milder/ safer for these nerve sensations that keep you awake at night?
~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of ch! oice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

Yahoo! Mail

Checked by AVG Free Edition.