In a message dated 2/24/2006 2:30:28 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I was also told by both my dr's that Lyrica and Neurontin were in the same class and basically treated the same thing. I was told by them also that I am on a  low dosage (and as a matter of fact my neuro increased it today to 900mg once a night, to try that for 6 weeks, because my nerve symptoms had increased some) that i should be ok,, since I have been so far. I have even weaned off of it for one month with no issues. So, I know that once a drug causes a seizure, they have to report it in the warnings, and also I know that every drug can affect  folks very differently. Sure I would rather not have a seizure, but I am healthy other than my TM, and my vitals are very good. I have not had an issue yet and if I plan on switching this, then I would wean off like I did before....yes?
~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

Todd Tarno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is the website for Lyrica.
Todd

Yahoo! Mail
Yes, good thinking.  That is the safe way to change just about any prescription medication, but especially something like neurontin which I have been on since day one and will continue to stay on until something else comes along that helps as much or more.
Love Ya,
Jude

Peace, Light and Love
from