i can not remember your name.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Mail
--- Begin Message ---
hello!!!
if your looking for info on the baclofen pump,ive got one.i was blessed with this tm crap feb 2000,ive had a loss of muscle controll and limited sensation from the mid abd down.i had the pump put in in oct after years of convincing.i have noticed a difference but its been slow as they bring the dosage up slowly.my knees are alot more flexable and i can transfer a little easier.it makes it easier for the therapist to work with me and theres no fight with spasms durring therapy,the surgery lasted about 4 and a half hours and i spent 1 night in the hosp.my neuro who is the head of neurology dept at albany med center in albany ny told me of the time hes been doing the pump theres been 2 cases of infection and they were due to other causes other than the pump.they start out with a spinal tap and put a small amt of baclofen in to see if theres any response to the med.that took a whole 5 min and i didnt feel a thing.if your having second thoughts abou! t having it done do more research and thinking about it.once the pump is set where they want it .you need to hammer on therapy.any questions let me know.
                                                 jeff
                                              central ny
                                                usa

DIPLOMACY DOES NOT