Jill,

Re: #2 question - pressure in your head - I get pressure sometimes, but not just since TM.  It's often after a migraine when I've taken more than just Excedrin.  One day it was really bad - I thought my head would explode (tho the headache was gone) and went to the UH doctor after a class.  He told me it was swelling in the sinus's (not around the nose, but the sinus's back in the head) and gave me Allegra.  I've since realized that it is like an allergy to all the migraine meds.

Does it happen after meds that you might be reacting to?

Sally