Sent: 3/5/2006 7:01:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE:THE STEM CELL POST FROM LAST WEEK

I have to pop in here and agree with everything Barbara said........
from everything I have read and heard our own stem cells work and so do the stem cells derived from umbilical cords...........however........the embryonic stem cells cause tumors....!  That should tell them to stop using them....!
Hugs,  Lynn