From: Diane
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] to chiro or not to chiro

I have also been seeing a chiropractor (for the last 2 months).  He has helped me immensely.  The spasms in my lower back are so severe that all the surrounding tissue (hard and soft) is affected -  I had bursitis in both hips, inflammation around my tail bone and hamstring and 7 areas of pinched (scrunched) nerve ends.  The chiro has reduced almost all the peripheral pain.  As for the spasms, well...that's not his area of expertise.  But he has given me back my life as it was 2 years ago.

I have to add that I felt a chiro was my last resort.  The neuro and my family doctor couldn't seem to help.  I tried a homeopath for about a year and that didn't help.  Then I tried Dit-Da medecine (Chinese, acupressure & cupping) and that was a waste of money too.  My only revervation with the chiro was that he not crack my neck and he hasn't.  He is, however, working on the soft tissue that has been affected from poor posture I seem to have acquired against the pain.  All in all, a good experience.  I am also having a weekly massage.

Diane in Canada (6yrs TM)

BobbyJim wrote:

Me missus, the one with MS, has gone to a chiro with no problems.I guess it all depends on the quality of the chiro and his-her treatment.I've been going to the same one since June and my sciatica is gone as is almost my lumbago.No probs whatsoever. Regards,   Bobberino in Elvisland

Checked by AVG Free Edition.