I wonder if 6000mg of the flax seed would do the same thing?

Lanora Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Way to go Gilly girl................good for you........I'm proud for you,
yeah, really.

Did you go up slowly from 1 or 2, or did you just start taking 6 in one day?

I'm interested 'cause I've got about 15 pounds that need to go
somewhere.......

"Hugs"
Lanora

>From: "Gillian Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "TM list"
>Subject: [TMIC] Fish Oil
>Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:58:18 +1030
>
>I have been using Fish Oil Tablets now for about 3 months, I started to
>help with lowering my cholesterol but then I heard on a TV programme where
>some researchers here in Adelaide, had been doing human trials using it as
>a weigh! t loss tool.
>
>They suggest 6 x 1000mg tablets per day.
>
>Well, I have done my own tm fat girl trial and I am so happy to tell you
>IT WORKS!!!!
>
> I have not changed my diet, exercise, not anything.
>
>The other great benefit that I have noticed is that my skin is now so soft.
> I have always had very dry skin and of course it became more so ATM.
>It's now better than it's ever been which is not so shabby for a 59 year
>old I reckon.
>
>I do believe also that it must improve the skin's elasticity because I'm
>not suffering from the drooping flesh which is so often a very unpleasant
>residual of huge weight loss.
>
>I have wanted to share this for some time but thought I should stifle my
>impulsive temperament for a little while to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
>
>Hope it's helpful to someone.
>
>hugs
>Gilly
>www.originaltouchofgilly.com