In a message dated 3/16/2006 6:10:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING ANY MAIL FROM THE DIGEST. I HOPE I AM STILL ON YOUR LIST. I HAVE TM AND, AM INTERESTED IN READING EVERYONE'S LETTERS.

MARIE DIPIETRO
Marie,

Several people have had trouble with the digest -- I think there is some kind of kink in the system. In the mean time you can subscribe to the regular TMIC and receive messages every day as they come in. If you haven't done that already, you can do so by sending an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "Subscribe" in the subject line. It's automated and will automatically subscribe you (notice it is different from the regular TMIC address that you send mail to.)

Barbara H.