Did I miss something?
I haven't seen one email on the tmic from God.  I can't believe He's sending
them to those of you who don't want the emails and ignoring those of us who
look forward to hearing from Him.  But, then again, maybe He knows something we
don't!
Thanks for bringing Him into the picture again!
Patti - mid Michigan