I AM WITH U BILL I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTION and i love the LORD and with out him i would of never gotten though this TM.  BLAINE

-------Original Message-------

From: bwimberly
Date: 03/17/06 12:09:37
Subject: [TMIC] Hello

I've not been feeling well lately so I have had to go back and catch up on all the emails.  So please forgive me or if you can't forgive who gives a rip anyway.

I, me, Bill, suffer of TM believes in God.  I did before TM and I have continued after TM.  I have never mentioned it or brought it up on this site.  But if there are people here that are going to condemn those that believe in God, Will sorry but I'm right there standing with them and      I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR LOVING GOD.  I have no problem with you worshiping whom you choose.

Bill in the Bible Belt