"and I have many FREE Gmail accounts I can give away if you want one..it's a GREAT program. And whoever hosts your internet, you can always try and access the internet thru them too...(mine is my cable company)
Yahoo is good too, but after them giving in and selling info to the govt, I am more wary of them now. Hotmail is ok, lots have issues with it.
If anyone wants a gmail account just let me know and I'll forward one your way :) (think I have like 75 of them)
Krissy