Hey Patti,

I hope you are doing well today.  Yep I got your letter and emailed you back.  I sent it to your email address and not TMIC, that might be the reason you didn't get it.

As far as I know I will be free most of those day.  When it gets closer to the time you are leaving drop me an email and I will tell you exactly what days I am going to have free.  I am looking forward to meeting you also.  You will be the first fellow TMer I will have met.  I'm sure between me and Sav. we can find somewhere to meet and discuss this awful mess we have.....LOL

Looking to here from you.

Bill in South Georgia