From: Krissy Z
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:27 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [TMA-New-England] computer issues

well apparently my computer does not want to connect to the internet with some things, my browser, email, etc...(tho I can access my trillain to chat with yahoo/aim/msn ..go figure)
I am not sure what it is, and I can access this computer in the living room with no problem. So I am going to have to try and fix it...sheesh, such a love/hate relationship I have with it LOL
so I will get on as much as possible, just not as much as I did until I fix it :P

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
~I'm In pretty Good Shape