I used to make these for the kids when they were babies. I used the creamy baby oil , so it wasnt so greasy. I also didnt boil the water, just added 2 cups of warm water and cut the bounty roll in half and added it to the container. It's a great money saver!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I first go to the dollor tree and buy one bottle of baby wash and
one bottle of baby oil, 2.00!!! I then put two cups of water in a
sauce pan on the stove and add 2TB baby wash and 1TB baby oil and
bring till its bubbling and take off heat to cool. I buy bounty
paper towles (trust me you are still saving even though these cost a
little bit more and plus they are nice and thick for those really
messy diapers, you know what ones im talking about) I fold them in
half and place them in a 9x13 tupperware pan with a lid and add the
mixture to them. Let the paper towel soak it all up. Then if you
want to move them to a smaller container go right ahead. You will
always know what is going on your babys tushy and trust me you are
saving money, do the math. :o)
Also if you buy the bounty double rolls thats then good for two
batches.

Hi everybody

This was sent to me yesterday and thought this might be something you might want to do for yourselves. I am going to try this and keep them on hand. It will save a lot of money and you can even use these any where too. I use these a lot when I come out of a store.
Sally
NC