Hi,

I have been off of the list for quite some time. My daughter Lisa got
transverse myelitis ten years ago. She is a paparaplegic. She is currently
getting heavy duty physical therapy and is seeing lots of improvements. She has
movement in her hips and is now able to tell when her bladder is full. She had
a doctor visit this past Monday and she is able to move her ankles slightly and
also her big toes. I am very excited. I wanted to let you know that even after
ten years things regenerated and the impossible can happen. Keep the faith and
keep exercising.

Judy