A wonderful suggestion Sandy. Have Jim Lubin on Oprah. Wow. Could that happen??

Heather in Calgary
Spring is greening up here too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Heidel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC]An Article From www.aarp.org re M. Graves

He was in a Target TV ad recently too. They were highlighting their various designers. I love his stuff.

I also remember an article about him early on in his TM where he described being in the hospital and not being able to turn on and off the light, open/close the blinds, negotiate the bathroom, etc. He was frustrated that a facility that was supposed to be a healing place could be so hostile to the very residents it was trying to help. I would expect a designer to think like that and find a solution.

Maybe another pitch to Oprah and the like to have Graves and our own Jim Lubin on.

Sandy in Wisconsin where everything but the Labradors is greening up this Spring.