Hi all,

Came across this while reading an article on self healing. Thought I would share it with you all.

all the best
Kepp smiling and be happy

Nima from Kenyan Coast

"You may find yourself becoming easily annoyed and irritated, and this may cause you to retreat from your normal activities and seek a quiet, more serene setting. You might find it helpful to spend some time exploring your feelings of irritation so you can determine what might be causing them. You can write your frustrations on paper to get a clearer idea of their source or simply speak aloud the words that come up in your mind when you think about how you are feeling. These exercises can help you understand your emotional state and reveal solutions for restoring your sense of peace. You can then choose to embrace happier thoughts and engage in activities that will enhance your mood.

Working through our frustrations in healthy ways and adopting a happier mind-set helps us to be more in control of our emotions. We might not always understand the reasons for our feelings until we take the time to explore them. Spending time in introspection can help us develop a deeper understanding of our emotions so we are better able to work through them in positive ways. By consciously choosing to embrace thoughts of happiness and well-being, our emotions begin to simmer down. As a result, we end up being more able to handle our circumstances. Your feelings of frustration will dissipate if you choose to make up your mind and replace them with happy thoughts."