Got it, Anne.

In a message dated 5/4/2006 10:54:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi, My name is Anne Shreve. I live in North Carolina. I had tm in 1975 when I was 22. I was hospitalized for 4 months and gradually over the next year or so made a full recovery. There's alot I would like to share with you. If anyone gets this message I would truly appreciate it if someone would reply just to let me know they received it. Take Care and God Bless you all.  Anne    My e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thanks again.