From: Krissy Z
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OK, another *graphic * question/foods

ok, along with this have you discovered that foods effect you differently now too?
LIke if I eat too many carbs in the afternoon I get very sleepy. Or the pasta sauces/mexican foods are giving me more gas that before too etc....
Krissy: get set for mortification! If death came by emarrassment from
farting in public, we'd ALL be DEAD. I, too, have the same problem: and
if people are polite, they won't mention it. Or...you could explain,
quickly, as if it weren't important-which it isn't--that sometimes that
happens, and you can no longer control that. Do it with a smile!

Cora