In a message dated 5/8/2006 6:06:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
yes there are certain foods now that do make me gas up more than they used to....
That's true for me, as well, and I also get gassy when I get stressed or nervous. :-(

I think I read that the way Gas-X works is it somehow works on the surface tension of the gas bubble so it dissolves the bubble inside. I would guess it would work on any kind of bubble -- whether just air or gas. It's worth a try. It's supposed to be one of the safest things to take in the world, according to my son's gastroenterologist. You can't take it within 4 hours of taking thyroid meds, but I don't know if there are any other contraindications.

Barbara H.