In a message dated 5/10/2006 6:32:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I wish I had a better understanding of how we poop - the anus, the
rectum, sphincter, etc.  I seem to have lost the ability to naturally
push stuff out - I must use the abdominal muscles to deliberately
push - it doesn't just happen. And this isn't right, doesn't seem
healthy. Gray's anatomy shows the structures, but not the process.

Alton

This subject is going on for more than a week now, I never mention gasses before, because did not have this problem, now seems to just  pop out, I use to burp and fart at night when getting ready to go to sleep and turn on my belly, I guess we have to leave with it.
For BM i have to use suppositories (besacodyl) other wise I would be costipated for days

Juan M Flores
11773 Two Towers Dr
El Paso, TX 79936
Tel: (915) 856-3392