oh goodness no..no wheelchair for me...(I dont even own one any more).i am one that actually enjoys the heat..it's been 80-90 here and humid already so it doesn't bother me..it didn't last year when I came home from hosp in June/July either...I am walking every chance i get! LOL
I fell because there was furniture polish on the kitchen floor when someone had sprayed it...
and I will be with friends and have a car :)
ankle is much better too.....no more pain....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't have immediate advice about you ankle, but use a wheelchair in Florida every chance you get. Remember the heat and humidy wil tire you and you don't need any more falls. Rest up now so you can enjoy those three weeks.
Patti