Yikes Frank,

What did you do with the car after that 'sequella' of events?
That was a great way of explaining this.  Thanks.

Heather in Calgary

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:43 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: fatigue

The fatigue is caused by many sequela of the demyelinating of the  nerves

What is "sequela"?  Sequels??

Sequela are effects, or results of the original injury.

Did I ever tell you about my car's body job? They put a new front bumper on, then painted the bumper.

It looked great that first day, but over the next several weeks gravel was thrown up and hit the bumper. The stones were very small so made microscopic holes in the paint through which water made it's way in, then froze lifting the layer of paint microscopically off the bumper. The bumper looked great till we took it in to get washed. The washing removed all of the paint from the bumper. Wow were we surprised, that was a sequella of the stones hitting and scoring the paint.

hope that helps