To All my Friends

I want to let you all know I am going to NH for 2 weeks. I am visiting my best friend and with her working I stay for 2 weekends so we can have a few adventures and see what trouble we can get into. LOL My almost daughter-in-law, she didn't get to marry my son this spring, came up from Dallas yesterday and she will meet me in Vt. tomorrow to bury my son's ashes. She will always be my daughter-in-law for life since they loved each other so much. For those of you that don't know my son died in a motorcycle accident Sept 18 th. last year. I am sure once tomorrow has passed we can find some closure in this in the near future.

I am not sure if we have a no mail list so I will unsubscribe and then join again when I get back on the 19th. I want to let you all know I will be thinking and praying each day that you stay or get better while I am gone. I wish everybody a happy birthday too. I look forward to coming back and joining back into posting like I had before. I just haven't felt like it much in the last few weeks.

You all take care and wish you all the very best ijn the next few weeks to come.
Love you all
Sally
NC