> I tried the imagery last night and it > didn't work.  I'd like to meet
> someone it does work for, I mean REALLY > work for.

 Stacy

There have been a number of studies that show that hypnosis works poorly on
central neuropathic pain.  When I started having central pain, I tried hypnosis
with limited effect.  Hypnosis works well for for dental work and
musculoskeletal pain.

My confession:  I learned hypnosis in medical school and  used it in my medical
practice.  I taught hypnosis to hundreds of people for pain, cigarets,
gambling, nailbiting... I could go on.  One of my patients was a famous
comedian.  I stole that line from him.  He was unfortunately not hypnotizable.

pH