That's exactly what I'm a little worried about Frank. Though I've been on big doses of pred for over a year now, I've been lucky to avoid most of the irritating side effects. I did gain 20 pounds, but promptly stopped putting my fork in my mouth and got it off in no time. I don't use any added salt with my meals, and am generally very careful. Three morning's ago, I woke up to discover that my left knee and ankle were over twice their normal size. The swelling was so tight that it actually made the leg itch. Which hormone out of the thrree, causes the vasoconstictive effect?

Thanks,
Grace