Krissy - you go girl! You will do just fine in the airports by yourself - lots of people to help you. ENJOY and just relax, you deserve it.
Linda C (Eagle, ID)

Original Message -----
From: Krissy Z
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:46 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Going away

Hi all I am going on vacation...BY Myself! (well meeting friends when I get there)...but going to Fla for 6 days...be back Tues the 27th. Little nervous about the planes and airports by myself...but it sure will be an experience!
Hope you all say well and happy...enjoy this wonderful summer....(and Gilly stay warm in your winter!)
xo

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html