I saw the CBS news last night and see that somebody posted the link today.
I also saw Dr Kerr on CNN today and he mentioned TM as one of the diseases that could be helped by his research. They tend to repeat their news so you might be able to catch it again tonight. Or on their web.
Also it was on Good Morning America but I think their Dr Tim Johnson did a lousy job and was rather poo pooing the breakthrough.
Anyway, lets celebrate the day...and lucky for us its the longest day of the year!
Sandy in hot and humid Wisconsin...where the fox and the Labradors play.