> But do you, Frank, think that perhaps as a
> doctor you may get better treatment than some of us?

Natalie,

Maybe so, also I am very prepared for my encounters with my physicians-
partially through the info I receive here from all of you.  I make notes-
actually have an "Agenda" for my appointments. I arrive with list of current
meds, doses and frequency; have an interval history since last appointment (put
together from daily notes of symptoms, problems,etc), have a list of new meds
(like Lyrica that I tried after my last appointment), also list of tests that
might be done (like liver because of my lipitor).

Someone once said that we need to be professional patients and advocates for
ourselves.