I have bad swelling in my left leg and I have had this going on for the last year or so. Last October my PCP sent me for a sonogram and I had blood clots all up and down my left leg. They put me on blood thinners and now the blood clots are all gone. I had a sonogram a week ago and it was all clear with no clotting present. My leg is still swollen however and my PCP has now put me on a diuretic. I have been on the diuretic for two weeks and the swelling is still present. It may be slightly better. I think I am going back to the doctor. Something is just not right....Cody in Austin
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] swelling

I also have swelling of my ankles and feet.  My doctor said it was a side-effect from some of the medication I'm taking, but I don't believe it as it's been a problem off and on since I got TM and before I was on this medication.  I'm stumped and the doctors don't seem to know anything about it. - Roger