Gary,

I have been taking 25mg of Dantrium 3 times a day (7am, 6pm, 11pm) for 17 years. I haven't had any side effects. I know it helps because I have sometimes forgotten a dose and noticed an increase in stiffness. I take a blood test about once a year.

In the meantime, the  neuro gave me a prescription for Dantrium because of stiffness in my legs.
Has anyone else taken this? Does it work?  How about side effects?

I looked up info. on the web but would like input from someone who has used it.

I haven't filled the RX as I don't really like the looks of the possible side effects.

----
Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://makoa.org/jim
disAbility Resources: http://www.makoa.org
Please Help: Inkjet & Toner Cartridge Recycling